With only six days left, VidAngel, the family-friendly streaming app and original content studio, announced that the crowdfunding campaign for the TV series Freelancers has raised nearly $500,000 to date. Due to the successful debut of the first season of Freelancers, the producers launched the crowdfunding campaign to begin the production of Season 2.
Different than other crowdfunding efforts that only allow individuals to fund a show’s production as donors, the crowdfunding campaign for Freelancers allows individuals to be investors, opening up the possibility to earn profit if Freelancers earns enough revenue, as outlined in its offering documents.
How it being an investor works:
- Invest in Freelancers now by purchasing Class A Preferred Units at $1.00 per unit.
- They will use funds raised to produce 1-8 episodes depending on the amount of funds raised. (One episode per $125,000 raised)
- If they earn enough from distribution revenue, you would earn 120% of your investment before the creators receive any profits. Then going forward you share in profits.
*Please note: People includes all persons who have submitted subscription materials. Amount raised is an estimate that includes subscriptions, however not all such amounts have been accepted or closed, and some subscriptions may not be accepted. Please offering documents for full details and risks.
Invest $100 or more: Access to exclusive Behind the Scenes & Printable
- Access to exclusive Behind the Scenes images “I own part of Freelancers!” printable
Invest $250 or more: Your Name in the Credits
- Your name listed in the credits of the first episode as an investor (plus all previous perks).
To back the campaign or invest please visit: https://invest.vidangel.com/freelancers.
The crowdfunding campaign will close on January 4, 2021. For FAQ please visit: https://invest.vidangel.com/freelancers/faq.