Back to school is quickly coming up and it’s time to buy cosmetics and accessories. To help you all out below is another Back to School guide and Michelle Young’s Daily Skincare Regiment to kick off the new school year right.
The Atlas by STM is a wallet case for the iPhone with a textured fabric cover to protect from bumps and scratches. One of my favorite features of the Atlas is that the folding cover props the phone up for a stability. Another great features is the integrated card slots for credit cards, ID, or some cash. The Atlas also has micro suction cup closure and microfiber lining protect the screen on your iPhone. The Atlas is currently $34.95 and If you would like more information or to buy the Atlas click here.
If you are looking for a backpack and also want to personalize it personalcreations.com is a great site to check out. Personalcreations.com has a large variety of bags from lunch bags to large backpacks to choose from and offer embroidered lettering up to nine characters. Most bags are made with 600-denier polyester, comfort straps and different sizes of pockets for functionality. Personalcreations.com’s lunch bags and snack bags come with PEVA food-safe wipe-clean lining for easy clean up. To look into the different bags or backpacks for back to school to personalize from personalcreations.com click here.
I am a huge fan of matte lipstick it has a great staying factor and the colors are bold which I like. I have yet to find a matte lipstick that doesn’t dry out my lips or become flakey. Peeks Cosmetics offers numerous bold matte colors from bright reds, and blues to nude for an inexpensive $12. The lipstick formula goes on silky smooth and leaves you with moisturized full-coverage fabulous looking lips. If you would like more information or to purchase Peeks Cosmetics matte lipstick click here.
In college I wouldn’t say I crammed at the last minute but I did pull some all nighters studying for an exam or working on a project. As most of you know doing that eventually gives you dark circles under your eyes but I think I found the solution with FAB’s Detox Eye Roller. FAB’s Detox Eye Roller is a metal roller ball that gently distributes lymphatic build-up from underneath the eyes. Within minutes of application, the appearance of the undereye area is improved with more dramatic results over time. For more information or to purchase a FAB’s Detox Eye Roller click here.
The Dandelion Wishes Baby-Pink Makeup Set is perfect for a subtle and fresh look for your first day of school. The makeup set has everything you need in hues of pink plus a cute powder brush. The Dandelion Wishes Baby-Pink Makeup Set is currently $34.00 at Sephora and below is a list of what the kit comes with.
- oz Dandelion Box o’ Powder Blush in Baby-Pink
- 22 oz Dandelion Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Soft Pearly Pink
- oz Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
- 13 oz High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter
- 05 oz Posieblam Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm in Poppy Pink
Summer time will still be around after the first day of school so I suggest getting a fragrance mist for the hot days. To stay smelling pretty during back to school check out ActivESSENCE fragrance mist. It comes in a variety of scents and last up to 12 hours so you won’t be that person in the room stinking up the place. It is also time released and has a light mist so you can gage how much you need. ActivESSENCE fragrance mist start at $7.99 and can be purchased here.
I received 2 HALFTEE samples from HALFTEE to check out. I’m not a half tee type of girl but I gave it a go and every time I wear them people ask where I got them. HALFTEE has a great line of half tees that range from casual to dress and perfect for the summer because the fabric is very comfortable. HALFTEEs are very affordable and can be purchased on their site here. I doubt kids can wear these to school but they are super cute for college students.
VS PINK has a new Campus and Collegiate Collection includes college branded sports jerseys, athletic-inspired bras, and hoodies ranging from $10 – $70 for the University of Texas and 99 other college campuses. Additionally, the Campus collection has all your school essentials from fun stylist backpack’s to PINK planners. To check out the new Campus and Collegiate Collection or to purchase something from the collection click here.
Michelle Young’s Daily Skincare Regiment
- One must establish a daytime program that can remain simple and consistent throughout the winter months. Since the daytime is when we are all exposed to the sun, Young recommends using a good moisturizer with sunscreen such as Eminence Bright Skin Moisturizer SPF 30 , or Jane Iredale’s mineral base.
- One must apply intuition as night falls. Young encourages us to ask ourselves “What does my skin feel like? What does it need?”. If you find that your skin feels dry, apply a good moisturizer for dry skin like SkinCeuticals New Triple Lipid Restore.
- If you find your skin feeling ‘slackened’, use an anti-aging , firming serum, and crème boost collagen. Young also highly recommends using a bamboo firming fluid and firm skin acai moisturizer to see faster results.
- Young says to up the exfoliation! The most effective way to keep that ‘fresh skin glow’ is to keep the dead layer off. Microdermabrasion, micro needling and micronutrients give MACRO results! All can treat this at home with ESPA Refining Skin Polish followed by regenerating moisture complex which keeps skin forward facing, smooth and protected.
Good Luck to all those students going back to school and check back for more Back to School products.