Amazon’s Digital Day last year was such a huge success that they are doing it again this year on December 29th. Last year on Digital Day, Amazon customers ordered hundreds of thousands of items with record-breaking sales across digital apps, games, and comics. This year customers can save up to 80% on over 5,000 apps, games, movies, eBooks, and up to 40% on digital content across Amazon. Some deals will be available starting as early as December 26, with the biggest savings launching at 12:00 am ET time on December 29.
Here’s a preview on some of the Amazon Digital Day deals:
- Save 60% off Wonder Woman on Amazon Video
- $10 Amazon.com credit when you subscribe to HBO NOW on Amazon
- Save 25% off $49.99 Lapis bundle for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Save 50% off all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Save up to 80% off in-game items for Playrix games
- Save up to 75% off ROBLOX New Year’s Eve themed wearables
- Save up to 33% off video games like Sonic Forces, Civilization VI, NBA 2K 18, and WWE 2K18
- Save up to 75% off on Kindle best-selling books, including titles such as The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye, The Silent Corner, and Modern Romance
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Civil War II, House of M, World War Hulk, and Star Wars
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial
- 25% or more off PC software like Rosetta Stone and Adobe Creative Cloud Photography
- First 3 months free in Daily Burn streaming workouts
Shipping on time is crucial during the holiday season. Below are the current Amazon shipping deadlines for the holidays:
Dec. 18: Last day for standard shipping, free for Prime members
Dec. 22: Last day for two-day shipping, free for Prime members
Dec. 23: Last day for one-day shipping, free for Prime members
Dec. 24: Last day for same-day delivery, free for Prime members (order by 9:30 a.m. local time or earlier)
Dec. 24: Prime Now offers Prime members free two-hour delivery windows (order by 9:00 p.m. local time or earlier)
Dec. 24: Whole Foods Market stores and Amazon Books open Christmas Eve (store hours vary by location)
To receive Digital Day updates visit amazon.com/digitalday to sign up to receive notifications when the deals begin or follow #DigitalDay. Customers may also shop Digital Day deals using the Amazon App and the Amazon Appstore (to download, visit amazon.com/mobileapps or amazon.com/androidapp from your mobile browser).
We hope you have a great holiday season and keep checking back on Hi-Tech Chic for more holiday deal updates!