Recently launched, iFollow, is a new innovative app that aims to promote positivity, prevent cyberbullying and create a space that is safe, fun and inclusive in a social media platform. While we are spending more time online recently you probably feel like traditional social media and messaging platforms have light resections and lenient privacy policies which cultivate a space and culture that creates a negative user experience.
The iFollow app is different as it gives users the option to control what their followers can see, the length of their comments, and more resulting in a place where users can capture their memories and share with a positive community.
Some key features include a first of its kind integrated live video feature within the story mode, while the messaging system differentiates the app from the rest and includes time expiring, user friendly, messages.
The app will allow you to scroll left and right, as if you’re flipping through a picture book full of memories. You can also choose what part of a user story or profile you would like to view.
iFollow also features a ‘what’s happening’ page where they highlight sponsors and various different pages. Everyone on the platform are referred to as ‘trenders’ and ‘trendees’ instead of followers and will be featured in trendsetter stories and on the trendsetter page no matter your life status
Full iFollow app features include:
- No exclusionary algorithm like IG has
- Designed to use different terminology, layout and messaging service and to help protect the data of our users
- Allows users to select how long they would like for a post to last on their profile page and their story feed
- Time expiring messages that is very user friendly
- Allows you to scroll left and right, as if you’re flipping through a picture book full of memories
- You can also choose what part of a user story or profile you would like to view
- Integrated a live video feature within story mode. It’s a special feature because no other social media app has that capability
- Mission is to make everyone feel as if they are trendsetters – give users the option to choose if they want their trendees to see their story or post views. This was done so that no one would be shamed if their post received minimal likes – which helps against cyberbullying
- Everyone on the platform are called trenders and will be featured in the trendsetter stories and on the trendsetter page
The price on the Apple App Store is free! This version includes a number of UI/UX improvements as well as stability enhancements and requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
To learn more about iFollow please visit: https://ifollowapp.com/.