This year CubiOs Inc.’s WOWCube® entertainment system was named one of the CES® 2021 Innovation Awards Honoree. Presented at TechFluence’s event for CES 2021, the WOWCube ® gaming entertainment system is a one-of-a-kind device in the shape of a cube that is made of 8 separate cubicle modules connected to each other.
The WOWCube ® entertainment system allows playing video games that run on all 24 screens covering 6 sides of the device simultaneously. Each module is a separate device with three high-resolution screens and a CPU inside.
Games for the WOWCube include:
- Butterflies: Spread your wings and fly!
- SteamPipes: Put your stress into the pipe!
- Pong: Ping and pong hands and brains!
- HyperSpace: Try your skills in 3D arcade space!
- 2048: Think like computer!
- Monster Math: Twist the Math!
- Eat the Pizza: Feed Om Nom
- Classic Cube® 2x2x2: Cube is like a magic
- Arkanoid: Break the game
- 60s Game: Turn on, tune in, drop out
- Shapes: Shape it up
- Lady Bug
- Key of light
- Smart Lamp and Bubbles
- Cut the Rope
The WOWCube ® entertainment system opens up opportunities to interact with the digital world like it is a real object by twisting the console, shaking and tilting.
CubiOs Inc. is building an entirely new ecosystem of games, widgets, and apps for the WOWCube ® entertainment system by providing SDK and APIs for developers worldwide, who are inspired by unique possibilities to create immersive-reality worlds on the next-gen cube. It also functions as a nightlight!
The WOWCube will be available in Spring of 2021. To learn more about https://wowcube.com/
Source: CubiOs Inc., TechFluence, CES