Ron Robinson, fashion icon and global trendsetter for more than four decades, launched APOTHIA Home Fragrance Collection to bring together “apothecary” and “utopia” in a blend of design, quality and captivating aromatics. In a time where we are spending more time at home, APOTHIA has created a new Holiday season inspired home fragrance collection. With scents like “Chrismukkah,” the new APOTHIA collection includes perfumes, aromatic candles, diffusers, hand and body care. Also new to the APOTHIA collection is the IF Travel Sanitizing Mist, perfect for those on the go or have to travel during the Pandemic.
Below are the Newest APOTHIA Collection Products.
- “Chrismukkah” evokes the powerful spirit of a calming, cleansing holiday by the sea, featuring aromas of Fresh Green Fir, warming Clove, and Crisp Ocean Salt Air (candle $55 for 9oz).
- Discover APOTHIA’s cruelty-free line of “Illuminating Cream” candles, featuring a non-toxic soy blend infused with the Southern California inspired, nature-grounded scents to uplift, and delight any indoor space – or serve as the perfect holiday gift!
- “Spiritual” invites a karmic experience set against the grounding scents of Clean Modern Patchouli, Chords of Amber, Sandalwood, fresh Green Mint, and earthy Basil (candle $55 for 9oz).
- “Soul” resounds the sensual percussion of African Ginger, Rich Mahogany, Deep Tamboti Wood, and Grains of Paradise ( candle $55 for 9oz).
- “IF” captures APOTHIA’s cult-favorite scent of romance in a luxurious home fragrance, enticing the senses with a dazzling bouquet of exotic White Flowers, plus blooming fresh top notes of Zesty Grapefruit and Sparkling Yuzu (candle $58 for 9oz).
- IF Travel Sanitizing Mist takes personal health and safety to a divine level of luxe. Now, covet – or gift – the sparkling fresh, elegantly sexy scent of cult-favorite IF perfume in an upscale personal disinfectant hand-blended in California according to the WHO (World Health Organization) and CDC guidelines.
Source: Ron Robinson