Recently announced to launch June 15, 2020, AUDEA® is the world’s first voice controlled intelligent portable speaker system runs thousands of popular music apps. With it’s multi-touch color display, AUDEA® gives you the freedom to play video, browse selections, and connect across multiple rooms without the use of a smartphone. AUDEA® supports Google Assistant®, AirPlay®, Chromecast®, YouTube® Videos and comes with a built-in 13 band HD equalizer so you can fully customize your listening experience.
AUDEA allows you to run any music or video app with the app’s full visual interface so you can browse and play any online streaming music and video or downloaded music from any music store, in any music format with or without a phone.
You can run virtually any app on AUDEA including music, video, email, calendar, video calls, news, weather, home control among many others. AUDEA allows you to cast YouTube® music and other videos to a large smart TV.
Other conventional, non-display, non-app player smart speakers like the Amazon® Echo or Sonos® requires use of a phone or desktop computer to browse your music. The onscreen AUDEA Player displays cover art and gives instant control of music or videos. You can also play 2-Way AUDEA Bluetooth audio from a phone or stream to headphones.
You can also purchase the high fidelity SoundMate™ add-on auxiliary 60-Watt RMS speakers or add-on rechargeable battery that runs AUDEA for 6 hours.
Below are the tech specs:
- AUDEA Black Edition
- AUDEA White Edition
- Runs 1,000’s of Google Play Store Apps
- Music, Video, News, Sports, Email, Home Automation, etc.
- Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon Music and many other Apps are factory installed. (App fees not included)
Audio & Mic
- 5 Speakers – Two 3-inch Mid range, Two 1.5 inch Tweeters, One High Excursion 4.5 inch Sub-Woofer
- 2 Class D amplifiers with Digital Equalizer (EQ)
- 4 Far Field 360 Degree Voice Control Microphones
Digital Analog Converter
- 96 kHz / 24 Bit Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- Total Storage – 10GB (available storage may vary)
- 1,5 Ghz Quad Core A7 Cortex, MALI 400MP2 GPU
2 Mega Pixel Camera
- Wifi – 802. 11 B/G/N, 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz, DLNA
- Apple AirPlay® 1.0 – Stream from iPhone, Mac etc.
- AUDEA 2-Way Bluetooth® – 4.0 Class 2, 10m range
- (AUDEA 2-Way Bluetooth plays music from phone and streams music to headphones or speakers)
Display & LED Lighting
- Screen Size 7” 10:16
- 1024 x 600 Pixel IPS Screen
- Multi-Touch Capacities, 5 Touch Points
- 48 LED Light Ring – Volume, Voice Control & Other Notifications
- Google Assistant®, Apple Siri® via Airplay®,
- Amazon Alexa® is optionally supported by running the Amazon® Music App
- Coming Soon – VOXXI® custom wake words and command
- 1.5mm A/C Power Plug
- Line In and Out – Stereo Analog – 3.5mm connector
- Wifi and Bluetooth®
- Wifi 802.11b/g/n at 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Google Android® 9
- Customize the sound to your own personal preference
- 13 Band Equalizer (EQ) for most streaming music Apps
- 10 band HD Equalizer (EQ) for stored cloud and local music
AUDEA® will be available June 15, 2020 and is priced at $399 MSRP. The SoundMate™ speakers are priced at $179 and the add-on AUDEA Batt rechargeable battery is priced at $129 MSRP. Extra Remote controls are priced at $15. AUDEA and the SoundMate are available in White and Black Editions. To pre-order AUDEA please visit: https://www.myaudea.com/.