Fashion X Austin Events have been happening all week and if you didn’t get to attend it during the week you can still catch the last portion of Fashion Week over the weekend. Below is information for the Fashion Week events happening in Austin on Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st.
Saturday, May 20| 6:30 | JW Marriot| RUNWAYS & GALLERY Style Setters Event on May 20th:
- Andra Liemandt benefitting The Kindness Campaign on Saturday, May 20. By supporting these Style Setters and their chosen partner organizations, you will receive the following:
- One FRONT ROW seat on the night of your choosing during RUNWAYS & GALLERY at the JW Marriott (May 18, 19 or 20)
- At least nine runway shows featuring STARS from the hit television series Project Runway, local Austin-based designers and more.
- Access to the 20 curated jewelry and accessories designers.
- Access to the exclusive VIP lounge.
- Open bar
- Access to the VIP Gift Wall with take home gifts for you to enjoy.
- A portion of all proceeds benefitting the nonprofit partner of the Style Setter’s choosing.
- All ticket holders are invited to attend the official Fashion X Austin AFTER PARTY immediately after the May 20 shows at Terrace 59 at Speakeasy.
Saturday, May 20| 6:30 | JW Marriot | Fashion X Galleries and Runway Shows:
- 9 full runway shows and 3 mini collections
- the GALLERY featuring about 20 of the best emerging jewelry & accessories designers.
- Saturday Runways will honor Style Setter Andra Liemandt with a portion of proceeds benefitting The Kindness Campaign.
- THERE WILL BE A RAISED RUNWAY FOR ALL RUNWAYS & GALLERY EVENTS AT THE JW MARRIOTT WITH CLEAR VISIBILITY FROM ALL SEATS AND STANDING ROOM AREAS.
- For front row seating, please visit http://austin.fashionx.co/tickets.
Sunday, May 21 | 9:30 am – Noon | Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Showroom | Brunch
- Eat and drink lavishly as Fashion X pulls out all the stops.
- Enjoy high fashion through a series of special runway shows from Domain NORTHSIDE stores inside the stunning Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Showroom.
- Tickets are $250 and include all food and beverage along with shows.
- All guests will go home with a Domain NORTHSIDE VIP gift bag
All individual tickets are subject to a 5% charge to cover taxes and fees. Table purchases already include secondary fees. For more information for tickets to the Austin Fashion Weekend events click here.
Source: Fashion X Austin