It’s always great to hear about a new company that gives back and not just obsessed with the bottom line. Announced today, CLUTCH a social cause sports apparel and activewear brand unveiled the global launch of a new concept in consumer and team sports apparel and activewear.
The new line of high-quality team and individual clothing items will be giving back approximately 50 percent of its profits to charities. More so CLUTCH has already received a large preorder of apparel, which will be provided to U.S. troops in Afghanistan and in the United States.
“We are supporting underprivileged boys and girls who cannot afford sports equipment or who don’t have access to sports programs,” says Blaine J. Blanchard, Founder of CLUTCH. “In addition to supporting young athletes, CLUTCH is also supporting U.S. Military troops and global education, as well as LGBTQ inclusion and awareness in high school, collegiate and professional sports, as well as many other charitable efforts.”
The CLUTCH current lineup of charities includes:
- Team Fox benefiting the Michael J. Fox Foundation, the largest funder of Parkinson’s Disease research
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, supporting families, research, and advocacy to end MS
- Feeding America, the nation’s largest domestic hunger relief organization feeding 46 million people annually
- Feherty’s Troops Foundation, providing meaningful assistance to U.S. Military who have been wounded while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan
- The First Tee, providing junior golf programs to economically disadvantaged communities, a partnership among the LPGA, the Masters Tournament, the PGA of America, the PGA TOUR, and the USGA, Honorary Chair George W. Bush
- Pencils of Promise, building schools and increasing educational opportunities in the developing world, having already built 471 schools to date
- Athlete Ally, promoting LGBTQ inclusion and awareness in all levels of athletics
- Kids in Need Foundation, providing school supplies and grants to children and teachers in need
- Victory Day, high school and college students living with cognitive or physical impairments to participate in athletics
- The BASE, national athletic and academic development for urban black and Latino youth through baseball, supported by Theo and Paul Epstein through their charitable organization, Foundation to be Named Later.
- Camp Gage, urban camps for children living with cancer
The CLUTCH apparel line consists of sporting wear, charity apparel, team uniforms and customized apparel options. CLUTCH offers digital printing, screen printing, and embroidery, please contact 1-833-CLUTCH4 for more pricing information. For more information about CLUTCH or to shop their newly launched apparel line please visit: https://CLUTCH4charity.com/.