CES 2024, the largest in-person tech event in the world, is taking place in Las Vegas, NV from January 9th through the 12th. Featuring more than 300 companies in the LVCC West Hall, the top technology categories expected at CES 2024 include AI, sustainability, startups, digital health and transportation and mobility.
Anticipated Numbers for CES 2024
- 130K+ attendees
- 1000+ startups within Eureka Park
- 3500+ exhibitors and a sold-out West Hall
Additionally, the LVCC West Plaza will include self-driving demonstrations and EVTOL exhibits. Global brands exhibiting at CES 2024 include Amazon, BMW, Bosch, Caterpillar, Google, Honda, Hyundai, Intel, John Deere, LG Electronics, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Panasonic, Qualcomm, Samsung, Sony, Stellantis and Vizio.
CES, the most powerful tech event in the world, is independently audited and follows the strict auditing standards set by the UFI Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
Keynotes announced for CES Include:
- Qualcomm CEO Cristiano Amon to Highlight How We Will Interact with Our Devices in the AI Age During CES 2024 Keynote
- HD Hyundai to Keynote CES 2024
- Elevance Health’s Gail Boudreaux to Keynote CES 2024
- Siemens CEO to Deliver Keynote at CES 2024
- Nasdaq’s Adena Friedman to Keynote CES 2024
- Walmart to Keynote CES 2024, Revealing Its Vision for Continued Retail Disruption
- L’Oréal to Keynote at CES 2024 – Defining the Next Era of Beauty Tech
- CES Selects France Digitale to Host Kickoff Event – CES 2024 Tech Trends
Per CTA, CES showcases companies including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more. It also includes a conference program where the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers address the industry’s most relevant issues.