Affinityy.com is a new cash back shopping portal that was developed to be a new tool for influencers, bloggers, and others with audiences. Similar but not exactly the same as other cash back cash back or affiliate programs already launched, the new Share & Earn Program allows for easy revenue generation from web content and social sharing.
If you become part of the Affinityy “Share & Earn Program” benefits include:
- Affiliate with the big brands including: Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, FarFetch, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and more.
- Generate shareable links to products and deals quickly (no tech experience required).
- Share your links to your audience on any website or social platform.
- Earn ongoing commissions for every completed sale generated through your links.
Becoming a member is free and simple just click on this link: by using your email, Facebook account or Google+ account. Click this link: https://www.affinityy.com/share-earn/ and follow the below directions also posted on the Affinityy site:
- Set up account
- Select the categories you want to share
- Select the store you want to share
- Visit the stores website and copy the URL you want to share
- Paste the link on the Affinityy site located here: https://www.affinityy.com/share-earn/ and generate your link.
How do you make a “qualified purchase”?
- Click on a store link from comand make your purchase in that same click session.
- Your click-through from Affinityy activates a code in the stores shopping cart that will make sure that you are making a qualified purchase through Affinityy.
- Qualified purchases will be posted to your member account under “Pending Cash Back” within 5 days of your purchase.
- Pending Cash Back stays in a “pending” state for up to 60 days to account for different store return policies and order cancellations.
- Once “Pending Cash Back” has moved to “Available Cash Back” status, you can redeem your cash via PayPal or check.
- You must redeem a minimum of $50 in order to receive your cash.
Note: Unfortunately, orders placed outside of Affinityy do not meet the criteria for qualified purchases. In this case, to make a qualified purchase you would need to cancel the original order and re-order through an Affinityy link.
I recently set up an Affinityy account but I have yet to shop online for anything to make a qualified purchase but soon I hope! For more information about Affinityy or to become a member please visit: https://www.affinityy.com/share-earn/.