The Austin City Limits Festival (ACL) is just around the corner with 2 weekends full of live music in Zilker Park. The first weekend is October 6th through the 8th and the second weekend is 13th through the 15th. Per my last article ACL will have a new map of the stages to make your live music experience better.
If you bought a wrist band for ACL it’s now time to activate it before the festival. Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact info to your wristband. Below is the process of how to activate your wristband.
- Enter in the alphanumeric code on the inside on your wristband and click “Let’s get started!”
- Enter all the applicable information and any additional fields to complete Wristband Activation.
- After activating your wristband, you’ll have the opportunity to register for ACL Festival Cashless
ACL Cashless is the easy way for attendees to pay for goods, grub, merchandise and more with the tap of a wrist. It works in conjunction with your credit card. You will set a PIN during registration just like a debit card that you will enter before completing a purchase at the fest. You can use any card to sign up. I’ve attended ACL more times than I can remember and waiting in line for the ATM while at ACL is frustrating. If you are going to ACL I suggest either signing up for ACL Cashless or bring cash, the ATM fees at ACL are expensive. Click here to register for ACL Cashless.
American Express® Card Members:
Register for ACL Cashless payments using your American Express Card Members who register will receive:
- A one-time $5 Cashless spend credit, which can be used in a single transaction at all cashless-accepting merchants on site
- Complimentary merchandise embroidery, exclusively at the American Express Experience
- Access to the exclusive American Express Cashless Entrance
Make sure to register your Card before the festival weekend begins, as the embroidery and Cashless entrance benefits take 24 hours to activate on your wristband. Cashless spend credit is for one-time use in a single transaction; any unused remaining balance is forfeited. Front Gate Cashless Registration Terms apply.
ACL 2017 Box Office Information:
If you’ve already received your wristband, no need to go to the Box Office – head straight to the front gates.
Pre-Festival Box Office:
The ACL Festival Box Office at the YETI Flagship Store (220 S Congress Ave.) will be open for will call pick up Wednesday-Thursday before each weekend, at the hours below.
WEEKEND ONE HOURS:
- Wednesday, 10/4: 2PM – 7PM
- Thursday, 10/5: 2PM – 7PM
WEEKEND TWO HOURS:
- Wednesday, 10/11: 2PM – 7PM
- Thursday, 10/12: 2PM – 7PM
FESTIVAL BOX OFFICE:
During Festival days, the Box Office will be located at each entrance on Barton Springs Road (Barton Springs West and Barton Springs East entrances) and will be open for will call pick up at the hours below.
WEEKEND ONE & TWO HOURS:
- Friday 10/6 – Sunday 10/8: 10AM – 10PM
- Friday 10/13 – Sunday 10/15: 10AM – 10PM
Make sure to bring a valid form of photo ID.
**Please note: Weekend Two wristbands may be picked up during both Weekend One and Weekend Two Box Office hours.