StoryChips is a site that allows users to create their own story via their smartphone, mobile device or PC that can be shared via QR code or URL. With StoryChips, you get to make your own messages complete with videos, text and pictures. The beauty of this all is it does not require an app to create a StoryChips story.
Check out how it works here or just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Select a card and stickers from the StoryChips site or a retail shop and scan its QR code to activate.
- Activating the code allows you to create a story from your phone. You can include videos, text, and pictures.
- When your friend receives the card and stickers and scans the QR code, they can see the personal story you created just for them. You can even choose a setting that allows them to be the only one who can see it.
Not only is this more personalized but not very expensive with the Christmas Tree Card starting at $4.99 with FREE SHIPPING and includes:
- Contents: 1 card, 1 sticker sheet, and 1 [color] envelope
- Size: 6.10″ x 6.10″ (155mm x 155mm)
- Material: Embossing on front cover and satin finish
- Stickers: Vinyl stickers with matte overlaminate, includes 1 QR code and 1 URL sticker
- Blank inside for your own message
Review of StoryChips
I decided to test out how long it takes to create a story and share without even setting up an account. Below was the process and screenshots it took to create a story which took no time at all. I went directly to https://storychips.com/ and “Create a Story” and created a title.
I didn’t do any videos or audio though it looks fairly simple to add just like it was to download photos and add text. Once I was happy with my story I published it and received this URL of my newly published StoryChips story: https://storychips.com/stories/pages/t2bkdE.
Overall it didn’t take much time and I think it’s a unique way to share your memories via video, audio and photos. By purchasing a card you will get a QR code plus URL stickers to add to your card for it to come to life.
To create a story or for more information on StoryChips please visit https://storychips.com/.