Announced today GovLia, a South Florida-based startup technology company, has won first place in the prestigious AnitaB.org PitcHER™ contest. GovLia is, cloud-based platform that simplifies every step of the procurement process for small business and government agencies. GovLia is a minority, female, veteran-owned Technology Company founded in 2017 by CEO Shakeia Kegler. The company provides small to mid-sized businesses prosperity opportunities that might otherwise be out of reach.
AnitaB.org is one of the leading organizations for women in technology. Their mission is to support women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. In its inaugural year, the AnitaB.org PitcHER™ contest celebrates entrepreneurs from all industries who are leading early-stage technology startups with the goal of empowering women and/or families and children.
This highly regarded honor from the AnitaB.org PitcHER™ contest will propel GovLia’s mission to provide small to mid-sized businesses prosperity opportunities that might otherwise be out of reach.
How Could The Newly Awarded GovLia Company Help My Small to Mid-Sized Business?
- Manage opportunities, bids, awards, task, and team progress via their dashboard.
- Manage vendors, prime contractors and sub-contractor agreements with ease.
- Simple Certifications so no more paper application with an easy online application process.
- Once bids are received, information will be sorted based on capability and pricing.
- Customizable Profiles pages provide small businesses with more visibility in the marketplace.
- Information Security that will never sell or distribute agency or company information without proper consent.
Congratulation for the great honor GovLia! As a female-founded company, Hi-Tech Chic is always excited to highlight fellow female-driven startups! To learn more about GovLia please visit: http://www.govlia.com/.
Source: GovLia, AnitaB.org PitcHER™ contest